7 November 2011 @ 11 Zulhijjah 1432H
Dear Nadiah Misman,
I am sorry, my dear. Tonight supposed to be a happy moment (every day is a happy day, though). It's your birthday. Everybody will happy on their birthdays. For thousands reasons. Big cake, expensive gift, romantic dinner, surprise party and whatnot.
I guess, life is full of uncertainties & unexpected events. How on earth would I expect to be alone in the hospital, on your birthday?!
This is just another test for us. We should appreciate regardless of anything. I am just happy that we are still together, weathering any circumstances. We will treasure every moment, seeking wisdom and move forward, Insya-Allah.
I pray to Allah, we will be together in this world & Akhirat. Amin.
Mohd Zairy Mohd Tamam
10 Zulhijjah 1432H @ 6 November 2011
- 11.00am : Aktiviti melapah lembu korban di Kg. Pt. Baru.
- 11.45am : Kaki kiri tertusuk parang panjang Wak "..". Berdarah tidak henti. Hampir pitam akibat kehilangan darah yang banyak.
- 12.30pm : Tiba di wad kecemasan, Hospital Putra Batu Pahat.
- 12.45pm : Minor OT. Exploration & minor surgery. Urat kecil terputus berdekatan jari kelingking. 5-6 jahitan.
- 2.00pm : Admission di bilik 213. Expected to be discharged tomorrow noon. Recovery within 2-week, insya-Allah.