Apr 16, 2011

Biggest Misperception

I need to tell this...
Something to do with my late Mak..about 1 year before her demise..
I wish this will clear the air..

On that fateful day, we were rushing back to Johor..a funeral to attend.
I drove my Vios, while I offered Kancil to 'xxx'. Alhamdulillah, we all managed to get there just in time. Following day, we went back to KL. Together with 'xxx', it's my pleasure to give a ride to anybody, really.

A week plus after the event, I spoke to Mak. She suddenly asked, did 'xxx' pay anything to me, petrol, toll or something??Er, I wish can say yes...
No, I replied. (Luckily I didn't tell that I bought them KFC as well!!)
Truly, I really don't mind at all. For Mak, it should be common sense. She always teaches me that...to use common sense, be thoughtful, empathetic...

Unfortunately, the story does not end, just like that..

Few months later, Mak complained to me that she received cool response from 'xxx'. She might feel the story about 'not paying anything' which she told a few relatives was misconstrued. She felt they show little respect since the incident. Obviously, Mak was so sad...

I was like..WHAT?!!
From what I can understand, it seems that the issue of 'not paying anything' came from me..which I never mean I want them to pay me anything....

How sad it was...I can feel what Mak is feeling. Orang kata, cubit paha kanan, peha kiri terasa jua...

Since then, I just pretend nothing's happens. Although I can see the reception from them has been completely changed, during kenduri arwah, during Raya etc...

Should I apologise? I don't see the necessary. I didn't do anything wrong.
Even I feel guilty because they misunderstood it, I don't know where to begin..

And Mak is forever gone..I wish they know what Mak really cares...COMMON SENSE...
What a priceless value she taught..

p/s: speaking about misperception, I noticed there was typo in my previous posting.
Insya-Allah, I will ever give up praying to Allah. It should be never.
See, how 'n' can give a completely different meaning?? My apology :-)



1 comment:

  1. Yeah common sense.. Org bbudi kita berbahasa..

    Teringat plak, slalu tolak mnolak selit sana sini bila nk common sense ngan nad.. Hahahha. Last2 masing2 suka sorok kat tempat yg x diketahui n baru bgtau lepas dah x nmpak btg idung,heheheh.. Nad nad.. Such a susah fren nk jumpa :p

    ReplyDelete